Forum: Ruby Re: having problems fiddling with rake

Rich M. (Guest)
At 11:40 AM -0800 3/8/07, Rich M. wrote:
> Point taken, but it didn't work even without the puts.
> So, my Ruby question remains...

Actually, I just tried reworking the script to resolve
the return value issue and the problem went away.  Dunno
why it didn't work last night, save that it was rather
late out...   Thanks for the clue!

-r
--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm            Rich M.