Forum: GNU Radio AMD Quad-core this fall

Eric B. (Guest)
Marcus L. (Guest)
Eric B. wrote:

>http://www.eetimes.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID...
>
>Eric

I have an Intel dual-core system on the way.   An AMD quad-core will
have to wait for about
  18 months for me :-(

The R600 graphics unit looks really interesting, too.   320
Multiply-Accumulate units.  massively-parallel
  FIRs and FFTs anyone? :-)

--

Marcus L.                            Mail:   Dept 1A12, M/S: 04352P16
Security Standards Advisor        Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145