Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Scaffolding "Edit/New" error

HOGANBP (Guest)
The reason I ask about your table structure is that it might have some
reserved words in it or something that scaffold doesn't like. There's
lots of instances where that can happen.
Jm M. (Guest)
Actually, I scaffolded before creating the database.
Would that cause a problem?

--- "Hogan, Brian P." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> Mcintire
> Article admin generation and got the same effects.
> >  model = capitalized. Controller = not
> >
> > ruby script/generate scaffold Article Admin
> > > "new" and "edit" forms are going to be
> > > [mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On
> > > creating that file. And, I'm not sure what even

> > > http://mail.yahoo.com

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com