Forum: Ruby on Rails page redirect

john (Guest)
on 2007-03-07 09:24
i have a small query for all of you

i have a report problem link in a view and after reporting the problem
sucessfully

 the page should redirect to the previous page prior to clicking the
report   problem link
Bill W. (Guest)
Hi John,

john wrote:

> the page should redirect to the previous page prior
> to clicking the report problem link

redirect_to => :back

hth,
Bill
Damian T. (Guest)
On Mar 7, 2007, at 10:24, john wrote:

> i have a small query for all of you
>
> i have a report problem link in a view and after reporting the problem
> sucessfully
>
>  the page should redirect to the previous page prior to clicking the
> report   problem link

Try redirect_to :back or using request.env["HTTP_REFERER"] as the link
address.