Forum: Ruby on Rails charts & reports

Tarek E. (Guest)
Hi all

I am beginner using ruby & am working on a ruby on rails project (point
of
sale) & I was wondering if I can have a tool to generate charts &
reports ,,
can anyone help me please.

--
Tarek E.
Computer and Systems Engineering Dept.,

--
-Eric Price

"The greatest error in the history of searching for meaning is assuming
that
it is found outside one's self."