Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Scaffolding "Edit/New" error

HOGANBP (Guest)
Hmmmm......

Okay.... How about this:
ruby script/generate scaffold Article admin
 model = capitalized. Controller = not capitalized...

What does your articles table look like? And what version of Rails are
you running (do 'gem list')
Jm M. (Guest)
I am running 0.13.1

Does the table matter whether is generates _Form?

Maybe I should just do a re-install? I tried the
Article admin generation and got the same effects.
Something about the _form nothing showing up.

http://mail.yahoo.com