Forum: Ruby Are there texinfo documentations available?

Christoph Conrad (Guest)

i would like to integrate the doc into emacs. Are texinfo docs of the
language and the packages available?

Best regards,
Christoph
Chris L. (Guest)
on 2007-03-06 13:16
> i would like to integrate the doc into emacs. Are texinfo docs of the
> language and the packages available?

I had the idea to write a texinfo output style for rdoc. I haven't yet
though. I'd be very happy if someone did !

Chris