Forum: Ruby on Rails events calendars

Jonathan L. (Guest)
how do y'all implement events calendars?
just make an "events" model, and figure your own css for the views?
seems like a big pita.
Is there a plugin or helpers for this kind of thing?
tia
linoj
Gwyn Morfey (Guest)
> how do y'all implement events calendars?
> just make an "events" model, and figure your own css for the views?
> seems like a big pita.
> Is there a plugin or helpers for this kind of thing?
I've used calendar_helper with much success. It's at
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/DynamicCal... .

Let me know if you want me to dig up some sample code.

Gwyn.