Forum: Ruby-Forum.com Use this forum if you have any questions

Andreas S. (Guest)
on 2005-07-31 16:21
Please use this forum if you have any questions.
(Guest)
on 2005-08-03 19:53
andreas wrote:
> Please use this forum if you have any questions.

Is it back to life? or it is just a test run
(Guest)
> andreas wrote:
>> Please use this forum if you have any questions.
>
> Is it back to life? or it is just a test run

This forum is only for RForum testing & discussion. I'm not sure what
Alexey has in mind for ruby-forum.org.